Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm caving on comments

I know, there's been a lot reference to Louis Gray here lately - check out the next post on why.

Anyway, Louis Gray dropped me a note on FriendFeed earlier today asking if the comments are disabled on this blog.

As some of you know, the comments have, in fact, been disabled on this blog (from the start) for a variety of reasons, mostly because I really didn't have time to moderate them and I was looking for a better solution than Blogger's current implementation.

So assuming the little man (me) got the XML right a little while ago, and now that we're settling down a little here in the new office, this post is a test of yet another growing web app Disqus (and, yes, comments right here).

Right now, it's an open door policy.

We'll see how it goes.

Update: I temporarily turned on Blogger's comments. We'll see how much monitor real estate they take up ... Charlie