Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Google's Knol - SEO link heaven

Like many of us, I've been watching the progress of Google's Knol project for some time.

Knol has evolved and while there are still plenty of  "I'll pass" articles posted, viewers can now vote and also comment, bringing the best pieces to the top.

New features have made it easier to sort out the 'article spammers'.

In a previous post, I promised more free SEO resources right here.

That was made easier earlier this week with a little discovery.

Check out this HUGE list of Free SEO tools and resources in the SEO Knol Group.  Many are outright excellent.

Sidenote:  I was chatting with a so-called (new) 'SEO expert' a few days ago.  He commented that he doesn't use Google Webmaster Tools, Yahoo SiteExplorer, or Microsoft's Live Webmaster Center.

Just one question.

Why not?

Caveat emptor my friends ....