Sunday, May 4, 2008

Web apps for iPhone growing - Apple

In the past couple of weeks, LOTS of new applications for the iPhone have been posting to the Apple iPhone Web app pages by third party developers. It appears the API is alive and well (and growing rapidly in popularity).

Sure I'm an 'early adopter' but in a non-geeky kinda way, I've been resisting an iPhone, and even though I played with one in a store again today (shhh!), so far so good.

Why? When I'm not working, blogging, or generally away from my computer, I don't want to know what's going on on Twitter (OR Friendfeed). I want to be breathing fresh air, hanging out with friends or family, hiking... not 'beeping'!. Just imagine Twittering from an A's game? My Twitter stays in the office, or home. Period.

There's a rumor going around that AT&T's going to drop the iPhone price again soon.

So... to my wife and daughter.
Fathers Day is coming.

Under the pillow would be good.

No comments: