Friday, May 2, 2008

Why Microsoft and Yahoo will do a deal this weekend

The Wall Street Journal is reporting that, in fact, talks are once again underway towards a 'friendly takeover' of Yahoo by Microsoft.

There will be an announcement this weekend.

How do I know this?

I probably won't be around to join the 'blog meme' when it happens.

As some of you know, for the past 6 or 8 months, I've been talking to a few people about a writing, traveling, evangelist type gig. I've decided that this is the weekend that I am going to drive that home (or not) and move on to the next chapter of my somewhat eclectic career.

I'm definitely won't be on Twitter :) Lots to do.

Yahoo's shareholders are going to give in.

Count on a weekend press release .... Quote me.

Have a great weekend you guys and thanks for all the support, recently and and in the past.
Charlie

PS: New York Times good overview just published.

No comments: