Friday, July 18, 2008

First babies on Friendfeed. Now a 'social' engagement!

What a great way to end the week!

Most people in this industry have short memories ... for the good things.  I pride myself on trying not to.

In the early stages of this blog, I came across Bill Slawski and Kimberly Bock.

We had some online conversation. and ... both of them were very good to this blog in the very early stages last year.

Bill and I tried a little cross-blogging on Adobe Air, and Kim was bookmarking me all over the place.

Over time, you discover new stuff and people.

I haven't really been in touch with either of them recently ... until today.

So for those of you that haven't seen their Twitter streams or blog posts today.

Take a look here and here.     (Get the tissues first).

Congrats you guys!