Saturday, September 6, 2008

SMX East comes to NY - Search Marketing Expo 2008

Search Marketing Expo East moves to a new venue this year at the more spacious Javits Convention Center, October 6-8, 2008 in New York City.

Floorplans, speakers, a complete agenda and more can now be found at the SMX East website here.
As of this post, discount passes are still available.

SMX is produced by the gang at Search Engine Land, and, at least from people that have dropped me a few notes, will see some new faces attending this year, including many of the east coast regulars on the search community Sphinn.

While I'm doing a little last minute calendar flipping as I write this, I do expect to 'extract myself from the country' this time and be at SMX, hopefully for both days. I'm honestly looking forward to reconnecting with many of you!

SMX East, in recent years, has proven to be one of the best regional networking opportunities.

Note: This year, I'm going strictly for the parties (and the schwag :)

Great weekend all
Charlie